oneworld Marketing & Loyalty Manager
Overview & Key Responsibilities
Job Title: oneworld Marketing and Loyalty Manager
Department: oneworld Brand, Marketing & Loyalty
Reports To: Director, Global Brand, Marketing and Loyalty
Location: oneworld offices – Fort Worth, TX
This position is open to member secondment or direct oMC employment.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter by 23 Februar 2023 to: email@example.com
oneworld© is a global airline alliance of 13 world’s leading airlines - Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, SriLankan Airlines. Fiji Airways is a oneworld connect partner. Almost quarter of a century of working together, delivering a superior, seamless travel experience, the oneworld Alliance will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2024.
At oneworld we are not just making travel better, we aspire to Travel Bright, with optimism, positivity, smartness, and intelligence. Our highly skilled and diverse team of professionals lead a variety of alliance activities working in collaboration with all our member carriers, accelerating the use of technology, innovating, and making travel more sustainable. Join us to shape the next chapter of the oneworld Alliance.
Manage the oneworld Alliance marketing and loyalty initiatives that support company vision, drive deeper engagement with oneworld customer value proposition, improve alliance’s NPS and boost customer advocacy. Successfully execute oneworld brand strategy in B2B and B2C space, strengthening alliance’s brand and benefits awareness and consideration. Support the alliance’s commercial efforts by providing marketing expertise in the development of promotional materials and activities, trade events and training.
- Lead marketing and brand communication strategy, including development and execution of the oneworld communication plans across various initiatives.
- Lead Frequent Flyer proposition development and communication strategy, providing member airlines with relevant content and materials.
- Provide evaluation, competitive benchmarking, and strategic recommendations to enhance alliance’s FFP proposition.
- Manage oneworld research and insights group to ensure customer insights are available to support the decision-making process of the alliance. Manage research agencies and reporting on brand awareness, quality perception and overall DRD compliance. Lead ad-hoc research projects, including brand positioning, customer insights, website research, customer satisfaction surveys etc.
- Manage oneworld brand and marketing assets, support brand integration plans for all new member airlines, connect members, coordinate design solutions and implementation of brand communications requirements delivery.
- Support the alliance’s commercial efforts by providing marketing expertise in the development of promotional materials and activities, with special focus on sustainability, FFP and digital initiatives.
- Successfully execute oneworld brand partnerships, trade shows and events, like GBTA, BTS, etc. and other global initiatives in support of commercial objectives.
- Work across carriers and disciplines, lead efforts for the scoping and development of complex projects, such as Training and Tools. Support existing training efforts.
- Participate and support other agreed alliance commercial initiatives. Ensure a close working relationship with other disciplines across the alliance.
Skills, Experience, And Qualifications:
- Graduate/post-graduate qualifications or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Understanding of the international airline/travel industry
- Strong marketing and loyalty expertise, ability to translate data into tangible outcomes
- Experience managing cross-culturally, both internally and externally
- High degree of commercial awareness with ability to grasp complex business issues
- Proven ability to build trust with people at a senior level and influence across all functions
- Strong project management skills, with ability to prioritise and focus on key issues with keen attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to work under pressure
- Travel required
oneworld offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. oneworld is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Back to Careers page